Sunday, November 19, 2006

ASHLEY TISDALE- the meet and greet and all about her album!

Today.. there was a Ashley Tisdale meet and greet at Burbank, CA. I begged my mom like crazy and finally she would let me go. I went there a bit late and she was about done with her Q&A session. (Sorry no videos! but some pictures) and then she started handing out photograph, but she had to leave shortly after cuz she has to go rehearse for the High School Musical tour!! I took a couple of pictures and enjoy them. Sorry I had to tag them. Some people started stealing stuff... XD

PHOTO TIME!

PART 1: THE Q& A SESSION:
- I got there late (as I have told you before.. they told me it's gonna start at 11AM but they got there early and started ... ): Oh well)
- Ashley got asked about Zac Efron... and whether if she like him. Her answer was "I've known Zac before High School Musical... he's a really cool guy and he's cute.. But i'll leave it like that..." I guess there's your answer to all those endless gossips
- Ashley also talked about her album.. "This album is very personal for me. It is completely unlike me in The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and High School Musical, where I am portraying someone. All the songs on the album represents something that has happened to me before!"


PART 2: THE AUTOGRAPHING AND PHOTOGRAPHING SESSION:
- Well it started way before 11AM.. It was really cool.. There were about 150 people there. It was really nice...
- Ashley is an absolutely nice person. She is SOOO nice.. It's kind of scary.. (LOL)
- There were photographers and filming there so I guess there might be a documentary on that (hint hint)
- All those kids were cutting in front of me and my friends and before you know it we were at the very back of the line.
- She handed out autographs (which I'm so glad I got) And I was just stunned by her beauty :)
- She is NOT as short as everyone say she is...
- She had to leave cuz she had to do a rehearsal for the High School Musical tour
- I didn't get to take a picture with her.. SADLY.. cuz the security would not let me and my friends too... (HOW MEAN.. :( ) I'm definitely taking a picture with her later on... :)
- Background music started playing. They were ALL songs from Ashley's new album. I heard FULL versions of "He Said, She Said", "Good to Me", "Last Christmas" (Yes.. Ashley remade this), "Unlove Me", "We'll Be Together", "So Much For You" and a couple more.. :)






PART 3: THE DEPARTURE AND SNEAKING AROUND:
- Well what am I supposed to say here.. except for the fact she left so soon...
- There were so many people that the security had to distract people with doughnuts..
- I kind of got a picture of her in her car.. LOL (makes me feel like a stalker)
- While I was sneaking around.. I found a picture of Ashley. Sorry for the shadow behind it. It's me.. LOL



* There are still more pictures on my friend's camera.. If she uploads it then I'll post it here.
* NOTE: THESE ARE ALL MY PICTURES>> DO NOT STEAL!



RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ASHLEY'S NEW ALBUM!
- Ashley's new album DOES NOT have a name yet..
- Ashley's new album will be released on February 6, 2006
- Ashley's new single will be "He Said, She Said"
- Ashley WILL be performing at least 2-3 songs on the High School Musical tour (which starts November 30)
- Ashley has an official music myspace at www.myspace.com/ashleytisdale
- These are the list of songs that I know will be on the album:

1. He Said, She Said (O)
- http://www.sendspace.com/file/3lo20n
(Credit goes to Ashley-tisdale.com, there is another version out)
2. Good To Me (O)
3. So Much for You (O)
4. Not Like That (O)
5. We'll Be Together (O)
6. Over It
7. Unlove You
8. Love Me For Me
9. Last Christmas (O)
-
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xbw7b3

* (O) represents that there are clips out right now.. (in fact I have them... MAYBE I'll upload them if Bree says it's ok. But as of right now... Just listen to those 2 posted clips :) )

BTW> I hope this helps you understand what went on today! Make sure you pick up her album on February 6. Also.. please leave a comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment