Friday, May 11, 2007

Hall Of Shame

I was informed by my friend who goes on MyMostWanted that someone copied and pasted one of my posts:

Yesterday, 09:01 PM
emigurl
Senior Member Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 135

Hannah Montana2 CD News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Here are the known Hannah songs that are going to be on the CD:

1. We Got The Party (With Us)
2. Nobody's Perfect
3. Rock Star
4. Make Some Noise
5. Old Blue Jeans
6. Life's What You Make It
7. One In A Million
8. Bigger Than Us
9. You And Me Together
10.True Friend
There are 2 Miley songs that are confirmed:
1. See You Again
2. Girl's Night
3. Not This Girl[unconfirmed]
4. No Stopping Me[unconfirmed]
5. I Miss You[unconfirmed]

I just posted this PLEASE credit me if you are going to pladgerize. I will forgive but credit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment