Monday, September 15, 2008

[MyTuneBD.Com] Urgent Response Required

Urgent Response Required

Assalaam Alaikum  W.B

Dear Member

This is bringing to your notice that one of my friend required urgent response from you
and the below message is from him who is running his own website. he is willing to upload
Audio Qurran with Urdu Translation, but in reality he is not a web designer, so in order to
publish Audio Qurran on his website he is facing
great difficulties. he has asked me for help. the below message is from his side.
read carefully and help him.


-----------------------------------------------------
Dear Farzana.

as you know I have built my website, non profitable, not for money or for publicity
just for fun & entertainment because I have craze to do something when I have
decided to do. so now when my friends told me to upload Audio Qurran on the web
and I have already uploaded some Surah (Qurran Files) but I could not arrange them for auto thumbnail
to show on the web. if you know some one near you or on the net then please get help for me
now listen up what I exactly I want to know


Question No.1  

As I have this site www.......com/audio/qurran/
I want to show my all audio file in series and in thumbnail
my file are located on

/public_html/audio/qurran/

 so I want to show all my audio file on my websit

for this I want free PHP audio Menage Scripts
or advise me what should I do for this?


Question No.2

as above same problem for Photos gallery

/public_html/photos/


advise me please


waiting for your urgent response


--------------------------------------
Now I am waiting for your urgent response for above questions-

Sincerely Farzana Khalid

 





 


__._,_.___
[MyTuneBD.Com]
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Search

Find it now

Everything you

need in one place.

Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Get the latest news

from the team.

Health Groups

for people over 40

Join people who are

staying in shape.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment