Tuesday, July 21, 2009

[MyTuneBD.Com] Unbelievable… ..but…..TRUE

 

Hi,

 

On March 24th 2009 Mr. Satish Nayak came to visit me with Mrs. Adoline D' Mello and showed some of the Products of Amega Global making miracles in seconds upon wearing them on the body or drinking the water energised by the AMwand, I did not believe so they experimented them on me which made me to believe, so, I asked them to come to my mother's house and called all my brothers there, then they visited there and again experimented the products on them and it was True, it worked even on them, then all of us purchased the products and now everyone of us are enjoying good health with good strength in our body

 

I had met with an accident on April 4th 1981 and broke my legs as the citybus at Jyothi Circle, Mangalore went over my legs, was unconsious for 15 days and returned back to consiousness on 19th April 1981, just before wearing the Amega Energetic Bracelet I was not able to walk or stand continueously for more than 15 minutes, was feeling tired very much and used to search a place to sit, so that I can give little rest to my legs, after using the Amega Energetic Bracelet, I am able to stand or walk continueously for hours and never felt tired

 

As invited you all earlier for the occation of Amega Global, on 19th July 2009 Dr. S. K. Ramesh (search this name in Google and see his profile) visited Deepa Comforts @ Mangalore and gave presentation & training about how to use the Products of Amega Global so that you can receive the maximum health benefits like

 

  • Getting relief from any kinds of Pain that is there in your body
  • Receiving back the lost Eye-Sight
  • Increasing the intelligence of children
  • Beautifying the Face & Body together with good health & good strength
  • Getting back the lost memory
  • Getting relief from Sinus & Migraine
  • Getting relief from BP & Diabetes
  • Increasing the lifespan of the Cancer & Aids patients
  • Skipping the bypass surgery  etc. etc.

 

If you are healthy and wish to remain healthy always (don't wish to get any of the sickness) then wear an Amega Energetic Bracelet and protect yourself from any sickness affecting you

 

For Testimonials please visit http://www.amegaeportal.com - you have to go to unsecured contents - Testimonials - English

 

If you have any other sickness other than the above and want to get relief from that then please contact me, I may be in India for about a month then I will visit to Kuwait, will be in Goa for 2 days and in Mumbai for 3 days

 

You can purchase the products directly visiting my following websites or can meet me and learn to use the product/s and teach the same to your relatives, friends & the people in your locality

 

Best regards

Raymond Saldanha

Mob: +91 9845376244

Email: rvms3159@yahoo.com, rvms31591@yahoo.com

Indians from India please visit: http://www.eamega.com/RAYMONDS 

Others please visit http://www.eamega.com/RAYMONDS444

 


__._,_.___
[MyTuneBD.Com]
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment