Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Last Post.

Yupp, it is the last post. But don't get too upset! Because what I meant was the LAST post of 2006! LOL. (I know it's lame anyways... ) I'll be back in 2007 with bigger news. As you can see the layout has changed and I hope you guys like it. I am NOT done with it yet, but I will try to finish ASAP.
> I will be heading back to school on the 3rd, so I will not have that much time to update so much for this site! But I promise I will try my best to update at least once or twice a week. :)
> Please do come back to TV Teen in this new year. There are many new surprises coming your way.
> January News: Look out on January 23 where you will get your first TV Teen surprise.
> Hope you guys had a great 2006 and may 2007 be even better than ever. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
> Comments are DEFINITELY appreciated :)

QUICK NEWS:
> Ashley Tisdale's new album, "Headstrong": the album cover has been confirmed by AOL Music AND Warner Brothers Records. It will be this one: (Picture Credit: Ashley-t.com)

- GALLERY UPDATE:
I added a bunch of new pictures to the gallery. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THEM! Comments would definitely be appreciated!

Concerts:
5 x Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana: Hannah Montana Concert in Anaheim, California (11/17)

Releases:
>1 x Ashley Tisdale: "Headstrong" Cover (OFFICIAL) (Replaced with High Quality)

Scans:
>3 x Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana: Hannah Montana Concert in Anaheim California (11/17): Program Booklet

No comments:

Post a Comment