Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas!


Guys, I think this will be my last update before Christmas (unless there's big news) So I wish all of you a fantastic Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! :)

<- When you are bored, make sure you check out the left pane on this blog! There are some really nice buttons (made by Douglas :) ) linking us to our network sites! There's a gallery (which is up and running, and will feature the pictures I have used in my blogs and more) and also a forum (which you can find tons of full-length downloads! :) )

Anyways, thanks for all the support and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

NOW PLAYING:
-ROCKIN' AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE BY HANNAH MONTANA
-LAST CHRISTMAS BY JIMMY EAT WORLD
-LAST CHRISTMAS BY ASHLEY TISDALE
-RIVER BY SARAH MCLACHLAN
-GREATEST TIME OF YEAR BY ALY & AJ
-EVERYDAY IS CHRISTMAS BY EVERLIFE
-I HEARD SANTA ON THE RADIO BY HILARY DUFF
-MY ONLY WISH (THIS YEAR) BY BRITNEY SPEARS
-ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS BY MARIAH CAREY

No comments:

Post a Comment