Tuesday, January 13, 2009

[MyTuneBD.Com] Fwd: DOPE WAX presents I WANT YOU('09 remixes)



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robbi Promoter <robbipromoter@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 1:21 PM
Subject: DOPE WAX presents I WANT YOU('09 remixes)
To: ROBBIPROMOTER@gmail.com


click here to listen/buy Kenny Dope presents Chronkite-I Want You - '09 Remixes



Dope Wax kicks of '09 with a hot Kenny Dope remix of the classic song I Want You!

Kenny Dope presents Chronkite
I Want You

Written by: A. Ross, L. Ware

Produced by Kenny Dope for K-Dope Productions, Inc.
Vocals by Chronkite
Recorded by Yas Inoue at The Penthouse
Mix Engineer Dave Darlington

__._,_.___
[MyTuneBD.Com]
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Search

Find it now

Everything you

need in one place.

Y! Messenger

All together now

Host a free online

conference on IM.

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment