Wednesday, January 7, 2009

[MyTuneBD.Com] Join & Earn with Rs. 60

Hi,
 
Click any of the following links - join and receive your website link within 1 week and send me the same to promote further for you to receive cash, also promote your link with your friends & relatives and ask them to join & promote with their friends and relatives & receive more cash and also send me the link for including in my mail for promoting on your & their behalf
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
while joining mention clearly which of the above link you are using on your letter & also on the email to me on rvms3159@yahoo.com  & to the Admin. of earnforu on earn_foru@yahoo.com  Mob: 9880249879
 
If you have received your link from the Admin. and is not included in the above please send that to me & I will include in my future emails
 
Best regards
Raymond Saldanha
Mob: 9845376244

__._,_.___
[MyTuneBD.Com]
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Search

Start Searching

Find exactly

what you want.

Y! Messenger

All together now

Host a free online

conference on IM.

Everyday Wellness

on Yahoo! Groups

Find groups that will

help you stay fit.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment